For additional assorted current and ongoing research see also:
Watcher Point Entertainment at Flickr
Watcher Point Entertainment at YouTube
Multiple massively networked computer operating system and installation virtualization research for:
studying networking creation and operation,
studies of multiple computer databases,
studies of computer animation render farm creation and operation.
Currently, the primary platforms for this research are:
Home built desktop computer: 4 core i7, 32 GB of memory, twin 4 port gigabyte network cards and mainboard gigabyte network port, running FreeBSD 11.1, VirtualBox, assorted virtual images for testing with assorted other OSes and the Unreal Engine.
YT-1300 class laptop computer: former Dell e6420, now 4 core i7, 16GB of memory, to have FreeBSD 11.1, VirtualBox as soon as the more immediate job hunting and project piles settle down.
The focus of the research includes;
1) Taking FreeBSD and configuring an installation of VirtualBox.
2) Creating virtualized installations of
2a) Windows 7
2b) Windows 10
2c) Kali Linux
2g) Other OSes as the whim or the research comes to mind.
3) Research and test virtualized network creation and operation that interconnects multiple virtualized OS installations.
4) Research and test the creation of Beowulf and other forms of clustering based on multiple copies of virtualized FreeBSD and other OSes.
5) Research and test installation and operation of Unreal Engine 4 when running on virtualized installations of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
6) Research and test the creation of an Unreal Engine 4 render farm based on multiple copies of virtualized and netwrked installations of Windows 7 or Windows 10.
7) Using gaming research and study that http://infochambers.com/coding.html will cover, research and test artificial intelligence creation and operation, particularly in a game playing environment.